By paying for enrollment for an online course with Conjuring Arts University, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- It is your responsibility to be on time and ready for each class. It is not possible to pause or postpone your course.
- You may not record, share, upload, or screen these videos anywhere on Earth or the internet. Failure to comply is theft and you will be immediately and permanently banned from Conjuring Arts University and may be prosecuted.
- You must have a functional webcam, microphone, and headphones to participate in the class. You must also be seated at a table or surface with your close-up pad and other necessary props. The space in which you are taking the lesson must be quiet so as not to distract from the lesson.
- This is a safe learning environment. You must act respectfully towards to administration, your teachers, and your fellow classmates. Intentionally disruptive and/or inappropriate behaviour will result in your removal from the class.
- Our esteemed instructors do everything in their power to honor the dates and times established at the beginning of the course. Unforeseen circumstances however may necessitate the occasional rescheduling of a class. Please rest assured that Conjuring Arts University will make every effort to inform students well in advance of any such changes.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.